I'm a pretty happy, optimistic person most of the time, but there are definitely times when I hate the world.
It throws me off keel to feel that negative.
I just don't feel like myself.
On the other hand, my wife tends to feel this way all the time, but when it gets really bad, she's the same way.
Nobody wants to feel negative all the time.
Hating everyone and everything is exhausting, plus it doesn't do any good.
Here's what you can do to get your groove back when you just seriously hate the world and everything in it.
1. Consider a Change of Scenery
You know, you might just need to go somewhere new, where you can start over – it's a big, drastic change, but sometimes it's the very best thing for you.
- How to Get Guys to like You
- How to Deal 🙄 when Your Man's Ex 💔 Just Won't Leave Him Alone 🖕🏼 ...
- How to Get through on a Day You Hate Your Body ...
- How to Bitch to Your Girlfriends when You Have a Fight with Your so ...
- Personal Flaws 😔 You Should Learn to Embrace 🤗 Because They Aren't ❌ Exactly Flaws ...
- 25 Qualities That Make a Woman 👩🏽👩🏻👩🏿👩🏼 Absolutely Sensational 😍!!