Here are some inspirational quotes that I basically live by! If you're feeling down and uninspired these sayings are surely going to bring you back up! When you need quotes to inspire you, these are sure to do the trick!
1. "Happiness Can Be Found Even in the Darkest of Times, if One Only Remembers to Turn on the Light." -Albus Dumbledore
This is a classic and well known quote from Harry Potter and is a great choice when you're looking for inspirational quotes. This quote didn't have much of an impact on me until I realized the true meaning. The meaning behind this is valuable. If you aren't happy, you can always do something to bring some sort of light into your life. That speaks 1,000 words or more.
2. "Imperfection is Beauty, Madness is Genius, and It's Better to Be Absolutely Ridiculous than Absolutely Boring." -Marilyn Monroe
No one could have said this better than the queen herself. I absolutely adore Marilyn Monroe and she left behind some very wise words. I've always looked up to her as a role model. This quote in particular has helped me gain a lot of confidence. Basically it's telling you that it's okay to be your authentic self and that it's okay to be weird.
3. "Be That Strong Girl That Everyone Knew Would Make It through the Worst, Be That Fearless Girl, the One Who Would Dare to do Anything, Be That Independent Girl Who Didn't Need a Man; Be That Girl Who Never Backed down." -Taylor Swift
This quote is literally my favorite. I have lived by these words for the past six years of my life. Taylor Swift is such a huge inspiration to me with not only her song writing abilities, but with her quotes and her stance on feminism. This quote just empowers me as an individual and I hope it can do the same for you.
4. "I'm Learning to Love the Sound of My Feet Walking Away from Things That Are Not Meant for Me." -a.G
Lately in my life I've had to walk away from a lot of toxic people and things that are just not meant for me. This quote inspired me to push through and just walk away. It's okay to get away from things that aren't suiting your needs. By walking away you are on your way to bigger and better things.
5. "Never Change for Anybody. Don't Apologize Either. Be Yourself." -Hayley Williams
I've always looked up to Hayley Williams and this quote just does it for me. Such simple words, but the quote has a powerful meaning. The words here are so true. It's important to just be yourself and to not apologize for it. Also, never change who you are just to please others.