We need quotes to give us a boost when no one else does, you have to be your own cheerleader at times when you don't have a team. You have to lift yourself up and keep going just like everybody in this world who is still breathing.
10 Quotes to Live By
1. Be Kind, for Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle
2. If You Want to Be Happy, Be
3. Before You Diagnose Yourself with Depression or Low Self- Esteem, First Make Sure That You Are Not Surrounded by Assholes
4. The More You Love Your Decisions, the Less You Need Others to Love Them
5. The Best Day of Your Life is the One in Which You Decide Your Life is Your Own
6. We Are Not Human Beings Having a Spiritual Experience. We Are Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience
7. The Only Words You'll Regret More than the Ones Left Unsaid Are the Ones You Use to Intentionally Hurt Someone
8. Keep Away from People Who Belittle Your Ambitions
9. Don't Promise when You're Happy, Don't Reply when You're Angry, Don't Decide when You're Sad
10. Someone else is Happy with Less than What You Have
Your happiness is your own, most of the time people don't get you, especially if you don't fit in their standards and you don't have to. People will always try to find fault no matter how hard you try, so don't even try. Do your own thing, you are not the definition of what others think of you. Your happiness will not be measured by the things you have and the things you don't, until you truly feel how the word " I don't care" feels like, it's when you know.
Happiness is more than simply a positive mood. Happiness is a state of well- being that encompasses living a good life that is, with a sense of meaning and deep satisfaction. Research shows that happiness is not the result of bouncing from one joy to the next; achieving happiness typically involves times of considerable discomfort. In psychology, happiness is a mental state of well-being which can be defined by, among others, positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.
Keep it simple as most people say, but simplicity is quite hard. You have to sift through the situation, people, and things that truly matter to you and focus on what you wanted in your life. At many times you try to move on, the load feels like heavier and heavier every time, you fight so hard to let go, even if it cuts you as you go. And in many ways than one, the memories came back and you create scenes in your head that were negative.
You have to keep fighting for yourself especially at times when the people you care about were gone. Life crashes on us every day, just in many different ways, could be within us and could be outside of us. It's easy to give someone or ask someone an advice but to actually make a decision is another thing to do. There was too much talk around but do you hear your own voice?