When you are a type of person who always wants high expectations within yourself, and in many times you actually fail, it will crush you in many ways no that no words can even describe how you feel, at times it will lead to emotional distress, psychological and mental exhaustion.
It's hard to forgive yourself or maybe its just me, because sometimes when you care too much to the point that you care for others more than yourself, that you don't even realize it. Then one day things came crashing down, and you are torn into pieces.
Picking up the pieces is easier said than done, rebuilding yourself to be a better person needs healing and at some point in our lives these 25 sentences can make us nod our head and say, "yeah." Life happens, two words with tons of possible situation, always different in every person.
We can never know the magnitude of pain in every soul who is just trying to through one day at a time, but it's our pain that makes us human and overcoming it comes through acceptance.
1. Stop Worrying, if It's Supposed to Happen It Will
2. Allow Yourself to Be a Beginner
3. Don't Let Your Happiness Depend on Anything outside Yourself
4. Stay Close to Anything That Makes You Feel Alive
5. Listen to Your Body, It Will Lead You to Unlimited Health
6. Support Yourself with People Who See Your Greatness
7. Make Peace with Your past
8. See All Setbacks as Growth and Expansive Opportunities
9. Comparing Yourself to Others Will Hurt Your Health and Steal Your Joy
10. Don't Give up Ever
11. You Always Have a Choice
12. Stop Chasing What's Not Working
13. Believe Wholeheartedly in Miracles
14. Don't Postpone Joy
15. Trust the Universe
16. Wake up Every Morning with a Grateful Heart
17. Remember Things Take Time
18. Always Trust Your Gut
19. No Need to Change People, Just Love Them the Way They Are
20. Don't Resist Change
21. Forgive Yourself
22. Your Life is a Creative Adventure
23. Release Expectations and Enjoy the Journey, There is No Destination
24. Just do You
25. You Are Not Broken or Damaged, You Are Perfect the Way You Are
I found these very interesting and realistic lines that hit me in many ways. I like to share this messages to everybody. It would make you think, " Yeah, that's right." For me its the words "Forgive yourself." It's wonderful.