What’s with guys always needing to be with their "bros" or girls always going to the bathroom with their whole posse? Stop depending and get on the independent path. A perfect example of an independent "individual," The Statue of Liberty — she stands alone, stands strong, stands independently. Life is too short to depend on others. Making decisions, as in what is worth giving up, in order to achieve something else, will optimize independence. Whether it be making the smallest choice, such as choosing between a Hershey bar or a fruit salad, or the biggest decision, such as moving to a new country or switching career paths, will get you on the that independent path.
1. Believe in Yourself
It’s so easy to doubt yourself and give up on yourself. When in reality, when it really comes down to it, you only have yourself to fall back on, so stop the pitying and start believing! Believe that you have what it takes to make that deadline or attain that goal. It’s important to believe in you and be secure with yourself. That empowering feeling will give you that boost to get on the independent path.
- 13 Things You Shouldn't do if You Want a Man to Respect You ... 56568
- 11 Literary Quotes to Inspire Your New Year ... 3945
- 7 Reasons to Never Give up on Life or Yourself ... 37417
- 9 Positive Responses That Will Turn Your Life around ... 3679
- 7 Simple Ways to Feel More Comfortable Being the Center of Attention ... 182