Respect should be high up your list of priorities and expectations of what you want from your boyfriend/husband.
But you can’t just expect it by right.
You need to earn it through your actions and personality and not just demand it because you think you deserve it.
Of course, this goes both ways, but let’s take a look at some the things you shouldn’t do if you want a man to respect you.
1. Do Not Put EVERYBODY First!
This is one of the things you shouldn't do if you want a man to respect you.
It is something you shouldn’t do if you want anybody to respect you!
There are so many women that put others first for no reason at all.
Why can’t you come first?
Why are you always the last to matter by default?
Question your female friends and they will give you hundreds of reasons why they put everybody else before themselves: “I want to be nice”, “it's good to be liked”, “it’s mean to be selfish”, “I’m a caring person”, “I hate seeing others suffer”, etc.
Do you recognize any of those excuses?
None of them are reasons why you cannot put yourself first.
Those people you are putting first - why don’t they feel guilty as you should think you should?
How come they are “not nice” as you would be if you put yourself first?
- 7 Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed of as a Woman ...
- 10 Things You Shouldn't ❌ Forget to Thank 🙏🏼 Your Man for 💑 ...
- Great 👍🏼 Ways to Help You Stop ✋🏼 Fearing the Future ⏰ ...
- 7 Things You Shouldn't 🚫 Be Jealous 😒 of Your Man Doing 👨🏻👨🏿👨🏼👨🏽 ...
- 7 Things You Never Owe a Man ...
- Savvy Ways to Be Confidently 😁 and Emotionally Stable 👍🏼 ...