I spent hours recently going through all the reasons to avoid trying to be someone else.
My friend kept comparing herself to those she idolized.
Of course, she always felt like she was coming up short.
The truth is, you'll never be exactly like those you admire.
Before you spend years trying, take a look at just a few of the reasons to avoid trying to be someone else.
You might just find you're even more amazing than your idols.
1. It's Not Physically Possible
Whether you want to #look or act like someone else, there will always be something about you that's different.
It's one of the most obvious reasons to avoid trying to be someone else.
You are destined to fail no matter how hard you try.
You can be similar to someone, but in the end, you'll always have noticeable traits that make you different.
Why set yourself up for failure when you don't have to?
- Things Every Woman 👩🏻👩🏽👩🏼👩🏿 Should Be Able to Say 💭 with Confidence 😁 ...
- These Thoughts Will Motivate You when Nothing else Will ...
- 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Try to Change Someone ...
- 9 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Try to Change Him ...
- 7 Excellent Reasons to Stop Listening to Everyone else about Marriage ...