I've been around a lot of people who explode when they're angry.
Usually it's a matter of things building up little by little until something trivial-such as a slip of the tongue or not being able to find a parking space-causes the proverbial cracks to build and the walls start falling down.
Frankly, it scares me.
Because of that I've had to find little things to work out what little anger I have in my life before it goes too far.
Getting your emotions out now is really the best thing you can do, for yourself and everyone else.
I'm sure you have your own ways, but if not, here are a few suggestions.
I know I mention anger a lot, but they can soothe sadness too;
the two emotions are a lot alike if you think about it.
1. If Possible, Go off by Yourself
If you're in a situation where you're upset but can't or don't want to express it out loud, step away so you can collect your thoughts.
Even a bathroom run will do.
If it's a person you're mad at and you can't go off right away (for instance, someone at work or school), focus on the task at hand and get away as soon as you're done.
- Make a Difference 🙌🏼 in 2017 with These Meaningful 😊 Resolutions ✌🏼️ ...
- How to Get Your Crush to Ask You out
- How Your Zodiac ♌️♈️⛎♓️ Expresses Emotions 😹😻🙀😾😺 ...
- Want to Know How to Get Someone Way out of Your League?
- Fab Tips 👏🏼 on How to Stop ✋🏼 Slacking and Get out of Your Slump 😔 ...
- 18 Pieces of Advice 💭 All 💯 Young People Should Follow ✌🏼 ...