It's not a big deal – to me.
Big girls get a lot of flak, though.
So do thin girls, I know that, but go check out Bye Felipe on Insta.
See a pattern?
A guy gets angry at a girl for rejecting him or ignoring him or taking too long to respond, and his immediate response is to call her fat and let her know she's not attractive anyway.
It's still the go-to insult for women no matter what their size.
People call fat girls fat as if we didn't know that when we left the house.
So on behalf of all my thick sisters, please, I beg of you – can you stop saying these things to full-figured women?
1. “I'm Just Trying to Help You.”
No, you're not.
Unless you are someone's doctor, you know nothing about their health except what you see.
Now, I know some people talk to their bigger friends with the best of intentions, they don't intend to be mean or disrespectful at all, but still.
In that case, unless someone asks for your help or advice, assume they maybe don't want it.
- 10 Things Sexually Active Women 💁🏿💁🏼💁🏻💁🏽 Need to Know 🤔 How to Say 🗯 ...
- Successful 👏🏼 Women Should Never 🚫 Apologize 🙏🏼 for These 👉🏼 17 Things ...
- 7 Things You Should Never Say While Kissing a Guy ...
- Foolproof Flirting Tips 💋 for Full-Figured Women ...
- 10 Ways to Be More Mindful ☺️ of Others 👫👭👬 ...
- Top 🔓Secrets 🙊 to Becoming a Person Everyone Finds Charming 😇💎 ...