There’re certain situations when it’s best to hold your tongue.
This can be difficult because those’re usually the same situations when you really want to say something.
It can feel good to say what you’re thinking at the time but can lead to a lot of problems later.
Try to avoid saying anything if you find yourself in any of these 7 situations.
1. When You’re beyond Angry 😦
It’s so hard to hold your tongue when you’re angry!
You want to lash out at whoever’s causing the problem.
That’s a completely understandable feeling.
And while it may feel good to vent your anger, you’ll likely regret it later.
It’s best to take the time to calm down until you know you can speak reasonably.
- Valuable 💎 Lessons We Can All Learn from Failure 🚫 ...
- How Can You Keep Your Cool in High-Stress Situations?
- What Not to do on Your Period
- Stop ✋🏼 Doing These Things 👉🏼👆🏼 That Are Holding You Back 😩 ...
- 7 Ways Your Relationship Benefits when You Hold Hands More 👏 ...
- Fire up Your Vocab🔥with These Awesome 👑 Alternative Words for Awesome💎 - LOL!