7 Habits That Lead to More Happiness That You Should Always Consider ...

111
COMMENT

According to Shawn Achor, a very famous psychologist and happiness researcher, you should know that there are actually a few habits that lead to more happiness, habits you should consider if you want to learn how to live life at its fullest. Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, showed in his research that “while 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up to us." Achor has uncovered the fact that happy people are 31% more productive, have more secure jobs and have less burnout and that “if we can find a way of become positive in the present, then our brains work even more successfully as we’re able to work harder, faster, and more intelligently.” So, just read on and find out what are those habits that lead to more happiness.

1. Keep a Journal

According to Achor, keeping a journal is one of the most important habits that lead to more happiness that you should always consider. He says that “Journaling about one positive experience you’ve had over the past 24 hours allows your brain to relive it.” You could write down all the things that made you feel happy during the day and this way, you’ll be able to focus only on the bright side of things and you’ll learn how to see the glass half-full more often. Try it and see for yourself how good it will make you feel.

Enjoy the Little Things in Life
Explore more ...