3. Eat Breakfast
We all know breakfast is important, but did you know that all successful people make sure not to skip this important meal?
Oh, and if you’re wondering, a massive bowl of sugary cereal is not considered breakfast here, girls, nor is a leftover piece of last night’s pizza.
I’m talking about a good, solid breakfast to get you energized and nourished for the day ahead.
This is the best little gift you can give your brain and your metabolism.
Don’t eat too early if you’ve had a late dinner, but be sure to eat something at least a couple hours after you get up.
Since I wake up at 5 a.m., I’m not in the mood to sit down and eat first thing.
It actually helps me wake up to get up and move first thing, so I choose to work out first.
Then, I refuel afterwards and I feel great all day long.
In fact, I am much more capable of focusing on the tasks the rest of the day by fueling up first thing.
Choose a protein rich breakfast such as eggs, a whole foods protein smoothie or shake, oatmeal with some nuts, seeds and Greek yogurt, or even Greek yogurt with some berries and nuts or seeds.
Protein is important to jump start the neurotransmitters in the brain that enhance mental function.
All successful people know how important mental function is in generating ideas, accomplishing tasks efficiently, and increasing motivation for the day ahead.
Plus, not eating breakfast can make you cranky, so do everyone else a favor, dear, and eat before you start your day!
- 36 Breakfast Omelets You'll Want to Eat Any Time of Day ...
- 8 Convincing Reasons to Eat Breakfast ...
- Eat a Delicious Fruit-Based Breakfast to Feel Great All Day ...
- 7 Breakfast Foods You Should Be Eating when You Are in a Rush ...
- Signs to Look 👀 for to Tell if You're a Highly Sensitive Girl 👩🏻👩🏼👩🏾👩🏿 ...
- 25 Qualities That Make a Woman 👩🏽👩🏻👩🏿👩🏼 Absolutely Sensational 😍!!