Sometimes getting out of bed is the hardest thing.
The thought of making it through the day ahead is daunting and exhausting even before the day actually starts.
You might have depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder, a simple cold, or a case of the mean reds.
This is for you.
This coming week, wake up every day and indulge in a little self-love (not that kind, although by all means please do, the endorphins might help!).
The simplest affirmations can often remind you that you're a superstar who can get through anything.
1. Do Unto Yourself
You know that saying, right?
Do unto others as you'd have done to you.
Well, I want you to flip it around.
It's true that we're harsher and more judgmental toward ourselves than we would ever be toward other people.
Think of how you treat your family and friends.
I bet you're generous, loving, and supportive.
Starting tomorrow, when you wake up, think about that – and remind yourself that it's not just okay but actually essential to treat yourself just as kindly.
- 35 Acts of Kindness to Help Make the World a Happier Place ...
- 7 Websites to Build Your Confidence and Boost Your Self Love ...
- 7 Life-changing 🌍 Confidence Boosters 🙌🏼 for People Who Really Need It 🙋🏼 ...
- How to Act around Your Crush 😍 when You're Nervous AF 😳 ...
- Make-over 🔄 Your Love Life 💘 with These 17 Single Girl 💁🏿💁🏽💁🏼💁🏻 Resolutions ...
- Inspiring Quotes 📖 to Boost You up ⬆ when You're Feeling Blue 😭 ...